BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Me Myself and I ü

Hey! :) my name is Rio Francesca S. Nicolas, 15 years old and living here in BAGUIO CITY! :) My father is taking care of me and my sister while my mother is in Canada. I have one sister named Raika Faye Nicolas and she's 3 years older than me :))


Dad :)


Mommy :))


Me And My Sister 
When I was in elementary I studied and graduated at Saint Louis School Center :D





High School came and I am now studying at Saint Louis University Laboratory High as a 3rd year student. 1st year wasn't my favorite year because I was in the science section but still I met great people and had lots of fun ! b"d



2nd year came and I can say that it was my favorite year because that's the year when I met my best friend, get really close with my classmates and meet new people. It's the time when I got to go out with my friends ALL THE TIME and go for a swim, walk everywhere until we're tired! :)
SWIMMING! :))


Summer && Rio :))


Now that I'm in third I've met mooooore people from different years. I became really close with other years specifically the fourth years :) I want to become more close to my classmates and batch mates. Hope this year will be a BLAST! :))



fooooood! :)
family ♥♥
friends üü
Y.O.U !

0 comments: