BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Past, Present Future :)

PAST

waaaaay back! :P

My Family :))

Bonding With My Cousins! b"d


PRESENT
joined the girls varsity team this year. This is my first game with other teams outside the school.
basketball game with UB Nursing :))
My grandfather's birthday in Tarlac b"d
Lolo's Birthday ! :)
Went training with my classmates in DPS at September 25, 2010. It was so much F.U.N :))
Training With Classmates! :)
FUTURE
When i grow up and go to college, I want to be an I.T (Information Technology) Graduate.
Graduation


After graduation, I want to work in Texas Instruments because it pays a lot and I can have a great future there :)
Texas Instruments
I want to have a modern house specifically a glass house because it looks great and I want to settle here in Baguio City or in Canada :))

Future House :))

0 comments: